How to Become A Member
- Accomplish the Membership Application Form and Personal Data Sheet (CGMPC Form 1A and 1B).
- Applicant should submit the following requirements: · Barangay Clearance · Community Tax Certificate or any Government Issued ID
- Pay the membership fee of P150.00.
- Attend the Pre-Membership Education Seminar (PMES). Applicants will be oriented with the rights and obligations of a member as well as Cooperative Principles. Applicants will also be informed about the products and services of the Cooperative.
- The membership application will be subjected for approval by the Board of Directors of the Cooperative. The applicant will be notified upon approval of his/her application.
- After approval of the application, the applicant can already deposit his/her share capital, pay P75.00 for ID card, and P400.00 for Death Benefit Fund.
- The membership fee is valid for six (6) months after approval of the application for membership.
- The PMES Certificate is valid for one (1) year
- Types of membership: (a) regular member and (b) associate member.
- The Claveria Grassroots Laboratory Cooperative is also accepting applications for membership. Applicants must be 7 to 17 years old.